Tuition Giveaway Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Participation: Sweepstakes begins October 11, 2017 ends December 31, 2017, and is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, who are 18 years of age or older. Employees, and members of their immediate families and households of Coffee Artista and Shah Eye Center (“Sponsor”), its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, its advertising agencies and anyone involved in the production, development or handling of this Sweepstakes are not eligible. Void where prohibited. Subject to all applicable laws.
- How to Enter: Go to Coffee Artista and submit a registration slip. Limit one entry per person. Winner will be selected randomly. You agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions of Coffee Artista which are final. All submissions become property of Sponsor. By entering, you agree that Sponsor shall have an unrestricted, irrevocable and non-restricted license to post, display, modify or use your Comment for promotional purposes in any media worldwide without additional compensation. By entering, you also agree that Coffee Artista may use your name, username, hometown, likeness and any information provided in this sweepstakes for promotional purposes in any media worldwide without additional compensation.
- Selection of Winners/Validations: 1 prize winner will be selected at random on January 1,2018 at 5pm CST by Coffee Artista. You are not a winner until validated. Each potential winner will be notified by phone and email and may be required to sign, notarize and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Prize and Publicity Release. Failure to comply when requested may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner. In the event a potential winner cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts, an alternate may be selected. In the event a winner is a minor in his or her state of residence, all forms must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian.
- Prizes/Odds: 1 Prize will be awarded. Prize consists of: $500.00 to be used for tuition or books. Odds of winning depend upon number of entries received. Prize may not be transferred. Limit one prize per household. Taxes are responsibility of winner.
- Limitations: No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, stolen or misdirected mail or entries, or any failure or unavailability of electronic communications or Internet connections. If integrity of the Sweepstakes is compromised in any manner, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify Sweepstakes and randomly select winners from valid entries received that are unaffected by the problem. Entries void if incomplete, not legible, or if they contain errors.
- Release: By participating in this contest and/or accepting any prize, you agree that the employees, officers, directors and members of Coffee Artista, their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates and their advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies and anyone involved in the production, development or implementation of this sweepstakes shall not be liable for any and all actions, claims, including any third party claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, arising from or relating to this sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize.
- Sponsor: Coffee Artista ATTN: Coffee Artista 1506 E. Griffin Parkway, Mission, TX 78572